Sea, Sky and Table is for anyone interested in travel, sailing, architecture and/or food. It is founded on the principle that we are many things, with many interests, sometimes all together, sometimes in stages or phases.
My photography started out with a laser focus on regatta and travel imagery. It has evolved with me. Today, it includes the work that I do closer to home as well, primarily real estate photography and food photography.
The mix is fluid.
Sea, Sky and Table is the intersection of these interests, and a source for imagery in words and pictures.
- Travel is where you’ll find photos and prints for your home or office as well as stories;
- Sailing captures regatta imagery and recaps of races I follow;
- Architecture is mostly for realtors with a need for high-quality property photos and videos;
- Food captures favorite recipes, and yes, I admit it, I love dessert; and the
- Blog brings it all together.
To book a photo session, purchase images or discuss an editorial assignment, please contact us at Regatta & Travel Imagery.